Make The Aggie Experience Affordable To All
Help Students Pay Participation Fees
One of the strategic goals for the Division of Student Affairs is to offer student programming and experience opportunities to students of all financial means. Some of these experiences require participation fees which are cost prohibitive for some of our students.
We hope the establishment of the Aggie Experience fund will help enable students of all backgrounds to have the opportunity to participate in “the other education” through university recognized organizations, committees, or programs that have a cost associated with participation.
Those opportunities include Extended Orientation Programs (Fish Camp, T-Camp, Howdy Camp, Ventures Camp, and Grad Camp), MSC programs, MSC Stark Northeast Tour, Freshman Leadership Organizations (FLOs), The Big Event leadership, Fish Camp leadership, Sports Club fees, Fraternity/ Sorority fees, leadership conference fees.
Thanks to endowed gifts from Anne ’90 and Mike Hachtman ’86, Erika ’14 and Chris Pesek ’97, and other donors for making the Aggie Experience Fund possible.
- Awards of up to $250 or 50% of program participation fees, whichever is greater.
- Lifetime limit of up to $1,500 per student.
Students participating in the following may apply:
- Members of recognized Texas A&M University student organizations in good standing.
- Members of student groups affiliated with a Texas A&M program, department or college.
- Those participating in an Aggie experience hosted by a Texas A&M program, department, or college.
Applications will be reviewed monthly.