The Division of Student Affairs Staff Development Team works to enhance the competences of professionals in the division by facilitating purposeful, innovative, and engaging activities that educate, train, and develop. The Staff Development Team aims to build and maintain a community of competent professionals who are committed to lifelong learning and the shared ownership of organizational excellence.
- Mary Kalafatis – (Co-Chair) – Recreational Sports
- Angela Winkler – (Co-Chair) – Offices of the Dean of Student Life
- Liz Appleby – University Art Galleries
- Christina Bishop – Student Life
- Tiona Broussard – Residence Life
- Jaclyn Carpenter – Memorial Student Center
- Kalyn Cavazos – Student Life
- Melanie Cobb – Disability Resources
- Brittany Coker – Corps of Cadets
- Lauren Fitch – Student Activities
- Susan Fox-Forrester – Student Life Studies
- Carlos Garcia – Recreational Sports
- Carl Ivey – Department of Information Technology
- Melissa Lucas – University Center & Special Events
- Sara McCoy – Residence Life
- Dylan Murray – Student Activities
- Emily Patterson – Recreational Sports
- Saori Rivera – Student Health Services
- Abbie Satterfield – Counseling & Psychological Services
- GeNae’ Welch – Counseling & Psychological Services
- Amy Williamson –Multicultural Services
- Monthly Division Programs
- The Division of Student Affairs Staff Development Team facilitates a variety of professional development opportunities and topics the first Wednesday of each month, through the fall and spring semesters. Learn more about the upcoming division program.
- Division Grant
- Texas A&M University, in partnership with the Division of Student Affairs, has committed recurring funds to support new and additional professional development opportunities for staff. Apply now or learn more about the division grant program.
- New Staff Orientation
- This half day workshop is designed to introduce new staff to each other, and to learn about the Division of Student Affairs. Invitations are sent to all newly hired staff, however you can click here to learn more about the program.