DSA PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS
The Division of Student Affairs would like to recognize DSA staff with professional achievements earned over the past year (May 2019-present). Please complete the following online form to submit your achievements. Submissions will be included in a special issue of the Division update following the DSA Awards ceremony.
- Must be a professional achievement related to your position.
- Must have been earned from May 2019 through the present.
- Please limit entries to five (5) per category.
- All submitted achievements will be reviewed and approved for inclusion by the staff member’s director.
- Achievements must be submitted in the correct format. Appropriate submission examples are included on the form. If achievements are not submitted correctly, they will not be included in the Division update.
If you list more than one achievement per category, please number them within each respective text box.
List the title of your project, the name of the grant, the institution that awarded the grant, and the amount of the grant.
Ex: Mi Amigos Project, DSA College Completion Grant, Texas A&M University, $7,000
Please use APA format.
Ex: Hernandez, C.L. (2016). Maximizing the Role. In A. Hecht & J. Pina (Eds.), AVP: Leading from the Unique Role of Associate/Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs (155-174). Washington DC: NASPA.
Professional Awards (professional association awards, Texas A&M University awards, and other work related awards)
List the title of award, the institution that awarded, and the year.
- Outstanding New Professional Award, Association of Student Conduct Administrators, 2016.
- Fish Camp Namesake, Texas A&M University, 2016.
Leadership Position in Professional Association/University Committee (Board member, conference committee, regional/state representative, etc.)
List the name of the position, association name, and the term years.
- Co-chair Public Policy Knowledge Community, NASPA, 2016-2018
- Vice President, University Staff Council, Texas A&M University, 2016-2017.
- Annual Conference Committee, NIRSA: Leaders in Collegiate Recreation, 2016.
Degrees earned/certification (Ph.D., IAAP Certificate, etc.)
List the name of the degree/certification, awarding institution, year.
- Ph.D., Educational Leadership, University of Georgia, 2016.
- ITIL Service Manager Certification, 2016.
Presentations (State/Regional/National Conference, etc.)
Please use APA format.
Ex: Woods, C.J. & Hernandez, C.L. (2016, September). Understanding and managing big data. Presented at the THECB Marketable Skills Conference, Austin, TX.