FOR STUDENTS RETURNING TO CAMPUS
The COVID-19 pandemic may last for an extended period of time in our community. Depending on the severity, public health officials may recommend actions designed to help keep our community healthy, reduce exposures to COVID-19, and slow the spread of the virus.
Creating a plan before you return to campus can help protect your health and the health of other Aggies. You should base the details of your plan on your needs, daily routine, and personal circumstances.
STAY INFORMED AND STAY IN TOUCH
The university will officially communicate with students through their Texas A&M email account. It is your responsibility to check your official Texas A&M e-mail account for university-related communications on a frequent and consistent basis. The University recommends checking email at least once per day. In addition to your Texas A&M email account, you can find information on:
- CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Face covering - cloth face covering, surgical mask, etc. which helps slow the spread of COVID-19.
- Physical distancing - keeping at least 6 feet of space between yourself and other people outside of your home.
- Quarantine - separation and restricting movement of individuals who might have been exposed to a COVID-19 positive individual.
- Isolation - separation and restricting movement of COVID-19 positive individuals.
(available for students at the College Station campus)