Recipients are recognized for significant contributions beyond the expectations of one’s position to create an environment that enhances the Student Affairs mission.
The selection committee considers, but is not limited to, the following criteria:
- Diversity and complexity of responsibilities.
- Excellence in performing job responsibilities.
- Dedication and commitment in going “above and beyond” the call of duty.
- A team player within the department and Division.
- Overall contributions to the Division and to Texas A&M University.
- Contributions to the student affairs profession.
- Direct or indirect impact on the development of students and student groups in creating an environment which enhances student development.
Recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements to be recognized:
- Be a current Division of Student Affairs employee. All staff below the DSA Department Directors are eligible.
- Be full-time and budgeted at least 50% time.
- Have a minimum of three years of service in the Division of Student Affairs, as of February 20, 2019, 5pm CST.
- Not have received an Association of Former Students University-Level Award from May 2014 through February 20, 2019.
- $2000 cash award and a framed certificate from The Association of Former Students
- Up to three individuals awarded
- Nomination Form (separate nomination letter is not required)
- Four one-page letters of support (Letters of support must be submitted from individuals other than the nominator)
- Professional Photo of Nominee
Failure to follow nomination requirements exactly will result in a disqualified nomination. No exceptions will be made.
The nomination form will be open for submissions on December 21, 2018, and will close on February 20, 2019 at 5pm CST.
IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU COMPOSE YOUR NOMINATION IN A WORD DOCUMENT AND COPY/PASTE RESPECTIVE FIELDS INTO THE BELOW NOMINATION FORM.
- Maria Ortega, Disability Services
- David Swanson, Department of Information Technology
- Tearney Woodruff, Student Activities
- Col. Kenneth Allison, USAF (Ret.), Corps of Cadets
- Stephen Senkel, University Center & Special Events
- Angela Winkler, Offices of the Dean of Student Life
- Tia Crawford, Student Activities
- James Welford, Recreational Sports
- Raye Leigh Stone, Memorial Student Center
- Judy Marrs, University Center & Special Events
- Risa Bierman, Offices of the Dean of Student Life
- Stephanie Baker, Offices of the Dean of Student Life
- Ashley Donaldson, Recreational Sports
- Michael Dulke, Office of the Commandant