- HR Routing Table
- In order to limit access to confidential information and to ensure that documents are filed in the correct location, each action being requested (for each individual) should have its own corresponding form. Do not combine actions or individuals onto a single form.
- Original form should be sent over to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs for necessary signatures.
- Once Cari receives all the necessary signatures, an email will be sent to the department director and business contact to inform them that the original form is ready to be picked up.
- Every document submitted becomes a permanent record. Therefore, make sure it is done professionally and accurately.
May be granted to any regular employee in a leave eligible position for outstanding job-related accomplishments or performance. Up to a total of 32 hours may be granted per fiscal year in increments of four or eight hours.
- Routing Flowchart
- Sample letters to employee
For more information see SAP 31.01.01.M5.01.
This form is required to be filled out by every employee who gets compensated for an additional job. The form must be filled out annually and the original form should be sent to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs.
For more information see System Policy 31.05.02.
Vice presidents have the authority to approve an internal promotion or transfer of a budgeted employee to a vacant budgeted position within their division, in lieu of posting a notice of vacancy. The form should be submitted to Human Resources, Classification and Compensation. Recruitment and Workforce Planning will perform the criminal background check and other applicable credentials verifications. Once the HR review is complete, Classification and Compensation will notify the department of the status of the request and forward to the appropriate vice president for final review and approval.
For more information see SAP 31.01.01.M7.03.
One-Time Merit Payments:
One-time merit payments reward employees with an incentive payment up to $2,500 (gross) that is not added to the employee’s base salary. One-time merits are dependent upon employee job performance. Original form should be sent to the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs and a copy should be placed in the employee’s personnel file.
Sample letter to employees:
For more information see SAP 31.01.01.M5.02.