Recipients are recognized for their outstanding service towards assessing student learning at Texas A&M University.
The selection committee considers, but is not limited to the following criteria:
- Direct impact on students and/or student groups in creating an environment which enhances student learning in the co-curricular.
- Shows dedication on improving student learning in the co-curricular through using assessment results.
- Assessment of student learning is linked to the University, Division of Student Affairs, and/or supports the advancement of students achieving the institutional undergraduate/graduate learning outcomes.
Recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements to be recognized:
- Be a current Division of Student Affairs employee. Team nomination: all members must be current DSA employees.
- Be full-time and budgeted at least 50% time.
- Have a minimum of six months of service, as of February 20, 2017, 5:00pm CST, in current department or any other department within the Division of Student Affairs.
- Not have received an Assessment of Student Learning Award at any of the previous three DSA Awards ceremonies (2015, 2016 or 2017). Applies to individual nomination or all members of a team nomination.
- Individual: recipient will receive a $500 cash award and memento
- Team: individual plaques; team members will share a total cash award of $500
- One individual or team awarded
- Nomination Form
- Two one-page letters of support
Failure to follow nomination requirements will result in a disqualified nomination. No exceptions will be made.