Teams are recognized for their outstanding contributions on behalf of the Division of Student Affairs.
The selection committee considers, but is not limited to, the following criteria:
- Contributions toward team excellence – demonstrating collaboration and cooperation as a team leading to performance that is consistently outstanding and frequently outside the normal scope of prescribed expectations.
- Independently and cooperatively, team members demonstrate: resourcefulness; encourage new ideas and creativity; exhibit leadership qualities within the context of position responsibilities; skills that exceed expectations.
- Utilization of the Division’s commitments of responsibility, wellbeing, self-discovery, and diversity and inclusion to guide their practice.
Recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements to be recognized:
- Be current Division of Student Affairs employees.
- Be full-time and budgeted at least 50% time.
- Individual plaques
- Team members will share a total cash award of $500
- One team awarded
- Nomination Form
- Two one-page letters of support