Teams are recognized for their outstanding contributions on behalf of the Division of Student Affairs.
The selection committee considers, but is not limited to, the following criteria:
- Contributions toward team excellence – demonstrating collaboration and cooperation as a team leading to performance that is consistently outstanding and frequently outside the normal scope of prescribed expectations.
- Independently and cooperatively, team members demonstrate: resourcefulness; encourage new ideas and creativity; exhibit leadership qualities within the context of position responsibilities; skills that exceed expectations.
- Utilization of the Division’s commitments of responsibility, wellbeing, self-discovery, and diversity and inclusion to guide their practice.
Recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements to be recognized:
- Be current Division of Student Affairs employees. All staff below the DSA Department Directors are eligible.
- Be full-time and budgeted at least 50% time.
- Individual plaques
- Team members will share a total cash award of $500
- One team awarded
- Nomination Form (A separate nomination form is not required)
- Two one-page letters of support
Failure to follow nomination requirements exactly will result in a disqualified nomination. No exceptions will be made.
The nomination form will be open for submissions November 1, 2017 – March 8, 2018, 11:45pm CST.