Recipients are recognized for their outstanding individual contributions on behalf of the Division of Student Affairs.
The selection committee considers, but is not limited to, the following criteria:
- Contributions toward job excellence – demonstrating performance on the job that is consistently outstanding and frequently outside the normal scope of prescribed duties.
- Innovation – demonstrating independent action and resourcefulness; encouraging new ideas and creativity; exhibiting leadership qualities within the context of position responsibilities; demonstrating other skills that exceed work expectations.
- Utilization of the Division’s commitments of responsibility, wellbeing, self-discovery, and diversity and inclusion to guide their practice.
Recipients must meet the following eligibility requirements to be recognized:
- Be a current Division of Student Affairs graduate assistant.
- Be full-time and budgeted at least 50% time.
- $500 cash award and memento
- One individual awarded
- Nomination Form
- One one-page letter of support